RIIWHS202D Enter and work in confined spaces
RIIRIS201D Conduct local risk control
MSMPER200 Work in accordance with an issued permit
RTO Code 41350
On successful completion, Maxwell Training issues students with a Statement of Attainment recognised under the Australian Qualifications Framework for the following units of competency:
- RIIWHS202D Enter and work in confined spaces
- RIIRIS201D Conduct local risk control
- MSMPER200 Work in accordance with an issued permit
This course covers the entering and working in confined spaces in resources and infrastructure industries. It includes planning and preparing for entry of confined spaces, entry and working in confined spaces, exiting confined spaces and cleaning up.
This course is appropriate for operators undertaking work in confined spaces.
- Obtain appropriate entry permit and instructions for performing work in confined space
- Interpreting and applying safe work method statements
Apply tagging and lock out
- Selecting, wearing and caring for personal protective equipment applicable to all tasks and environment identified
- Entering the confined space
- Using atmospheric monitoring devices prior to entering the confined space
- Working in the confined space
- Using atmospheric monitoring devices during confined space activity
- Applying safe materials handling methods
- Exiting the confined space
- Remove tagging and lock out
Maxwell Training Pty Limited
Registered by Australian Skills Quality Authority, Australian Government.