MDG25 Awareness Training (1 day)
Statement of Attendance – MDG25 Awareness Training
This is a Non-Accredited Course, approved by Glencore and Bulga Coal.
This MDG25 training course is approved by Glencore and Bulga. It covers identifying possible hazards and putting in place suitable control measures to eliminate the chance of personal injury to yourself or others from welding in a mining environment.
View Course Details
MDG25 Awareness Training
On successful completion, Maxwell Training issues students with a Statement of Attendance for the following:
- MDG25 Awareness Training
This course is designed to assist workers to identify possible hazards and put in place suitable control measures to eliminate the chance of personal injury to yourself or others from welding in a mining environment.
MDG25 is a guideline for Mine Managers and Companies to be able to develop, implement, manage welding and cutting activities and associated processes via Welding Management Plans, risk assessments and documented risk management at mines and product processing plants.
Maxwell Recruitment & Training is one of only five training providers approved to deliver MDG25 for Glencore and Bulga.
This is not a Non-Accredited Course.
What to Expect
- Prepare to perform hot works and grinding. This will include the risk assessment and control measures taken by the individual performing hot works and all tools and equipment are checked according to established procedures.
- Learning how to carry out Hot Works safely. This will include workplace procedure on the Guideline for Safe Cutting & Welding at Mine Sites, including restricted Hot Work activities like Grinding
- Processes for reporting accidents and/or incidents to authorised personnel are confirmed in accordance with established procedures
Course duration is 8 hours.
Location of Training
Delivered at the Maxwell Training facility, 17 Callistemon Close, Warabrook NSW 2304
Maximum Student Numbers
The total cost is $288.92 including GST
Students are required to have the physical ability to successfully complete the practical aspects of MDG25 and associated tasks.
Language, Literacy and Numeracy
- Language, literacy and numeracy skills are required at a level to read, complete, interpret and communicate workplace documents and procedures and perform basic calculations
- Students are required to pass an LLN assessment
- Theory – classroom based, including PowerPoint presentations, trainer demonstrations and group discussions
- Practical – using safety equipment in multiple simulated work activities
- Multiple choice and short answer written assessment
- Targeted questioning
- Observation of practical skills during simulated work activities
- Lunch (Maxwell Training provide coffee, tea, water and biscuits only)
- Appropriate clothing including enclosed footwear
- Note: all course resource materials are provided
- To view/download the Student Information Handbook, go to the Student Resources page
- To view/download the Complaints and Appeals Policy, go to the Student Resources page
- To view/download the Fee and Refund Policy, go to the Student Resources page
To view/download the Maxwell Training's Standard Terms and Conditions, go to the Student Resources page.
|Course Start Date||Time||Available Spaces||Cost||Single Booking||Corporate Booking|
|1 October 2021||07:30 am - 03:30 pm||3||$288.92|
|5 November 2021||07:30 am - 03:30 pm||12||$288.92|
|3 December 2021||07:30 am - 03:30 pm||12||$288.92|
Contact us if you have any questions or to book over the phone.
Maxwell Training Pty Limited
Registered Training Organisation (RTO code 41350) delivering nationally approved training courses under the AQF.