RIIWHS204D Work Safely at Heights
RTO Code 41350
Work Safely at Heights
On successful completion, Maxwell Training issues students with a Statement of Attainment recognised under the Australian Qualifications Framework for the following unit of competency: RIIWHS204D Work safely at heights.
This course covers working safely at heights in resources and infrastructure industries. It includes identifying the work requirements, work procedures and instructions for the task, accessing and installing equipment, performing work at heights and cleaning up the work area.
This course is appropriate for operators working at heights or depths.
- Accessing, interpreting and applying technical and safety information for working at heights
- Assessing hazards and risk associated with working at heights and implement control methods
- Selecting wearing and caring for personal protective equipment
- Identifying required safety systems including fall protection and associated equipment
- Checking that fitting, adjusting and anchoring of fall protection and associated equipment is correct
- Performing work safely at heights
Click for Course Details & Online Booking
Note: f2f indicates the ‘face-to-face’ time for each course option.
Maxwell Training Pty Limited
Registered by Australian Skills Quality Authority, Australian Government.