Manual Handling (4 hrs)
Statement of Attendance – Perform Manual Handling Tasks
This is a Non-Accredited Course, approved by Glencore and Bulga Coal.
This course is aligned with the national course TLID1001A Shift materials safely using manual handling methods however this is not a Nationally Recognised course. It covers workplace processes to identify manual handling requirements and risks, and to apply appropriate risk elimination or control measures. This course is suitable for workers required to lift or move items as part of their work role and is designed to support existing workplace programs.
View Course Details
On successful completion, Maxwell Training issues students with a Statement of Attendance for the following:
- Perform Manual Handling Tasks
This course is aligned with the national course TLID1001A Shift materials safely using manual handling methods however this is not a Nationally Recognised course.
This course covers the skills and knowledge required to participate in workplace processes to identify manual handling requirements of a work function, identify manual handling risks, assess level of risk and apply appropriate risk elimination or control measures. This course applies to workers required to conduct lifting or moving of items as part of their work role and is designed to support existing workplace programs to manage occupational health and safety hazards enabling employees to contribute to risk assessment and control.
What To Expect
- Participate in processes to identify and assess manual handling
- Contribute to manual handling risk minimisation
- Plan and conduct manual handling
Course duration is 4 hours.
Location of Training
Delivered at the Maxwell Training facility, 17 Callistemon Close, Warabrook NSW 2304
Maximum Student Numbers
The total cost is $100.00 per person
Students are required to have the physical ability to successfully complete the practical aspects of manual handling and associated tasks.
Language, Literacy and Numeracy
- Language, literacy and numeracy skills are required at a level to read, complete, interpret and communicate workplace documents and procedures and perform basic calculations
- Students are required to pass an LLN assessment
- Theory: classroom based, including PowerPoint presentations, trainer demonstrations and group discussions
- Practical: using safety equipment in multiple simulated work activities
- Multiple choice and short answer written assessment
- Targeted questioning
- Observation of practical skills during simulated work activities
Student Must Provide
- Lunch (Maxwell Training provide coffee, tea, water and biscuits only)
- Appropriate clothing including enclosed footwear
- Note: all course resource materials are provided
Additional Student Information
- To view/download the Student Information Handbook, go to the Student Resources page
- To view/download the Complaints and Appeals Policy, go to the Student Resources page
- To view/download the Fee and Refund Policy, go to the Student Resources page
Terms and Conditions
To view/download the Maxwell Training's Standard Terms and Conditions, go to the Student Resources page.
|Course Start Date||Time||Available Spaces||Cost||Single Booking||Corporate Booking|
Contact us if you have any questions or to book over the phone.
Maxwell Training Pty Limited
Registered Training Organisation (RTO code 41350) delivering nationally approved training courses under the AQF.