Low Volt Rescue CPR (4 hrs)
UETTDRRF06 Perform rescue from a live LV panel
HLTAID009 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
This course covers the performance of rescue procedures from live Low Voltage apparatus in the workplace (excluding overhead lines and underground cables), as well as the skills and knowledge required to perform CPR.
View Course Details
Low Volt Rescue CPR
On successful completion, Maxwell Training issues students with a Statement of Attainment recognised under the Australian Qualifications Framework for the following units of competency:
- UETTDRRF06 Perform rescue from a live LV panel
- HLTAID009 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) in line with the Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) Guidelines.
This unit applies to all workers who may be required to provide CPR, in a range of situations, including community and workplace settings.
This course also covers the performance of rescue procedures from live Low Voltage (LV) apparatus, not including overhead lines and underground cables in the work place. It specifies the mandatory requirements of rescue from a live LV panel and how they apply in the context of transmission, distribution or rail work functions. It encompasses responsibilities for, health, safety and risk management processes at all operative levels and adherence to safety practices as part of the normal way of doing work.
- Respond to an emergency situation
- Perform CPR procedures
- Communicate details of the incident
- Prepare to perform rescue procedures from live LV panel
- Carry out rescue from live LV panel
- Complete the LV panel rescue procedure
Course duration is 4 hours. Course times are 7.30am - 11.30am or 12.30pm - 4.30pm
Location of Training
Delivered at the Maxwell Training facility, 17 Callistemon Close, Warabrook NSW 2304
Maximum Student Numbers
The total cost is $126.08 per person
HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
Students are required to have the physical ability to successfully complete the practical aspects of entering and working in confined spaces and associated tasks. These may include, but are not limited to climbing ladders whilst maintaining three points of contact, donning and wearing a full body harness and being suspended in full body harness, entering and working in a confined space and manual handling
Language, Literacy and Numeracy
- Language, literacy and numeracy skills are required at a level to read, complete, interpret and communicate workplace documents and procedures and perform basic calculations
- Students are required to pass an LLN assessment
- Theory: classroom based, including PowerPoint presentations, trainer demonstrations and group discussions
- Practical: using safety equipment in multiple simulated work activities
- Multiple choice and short answer written assessment
- Targeted questioning
- Observation of practical skills during simulated work activities
- Appropriate clothing including enclosed footwear
- Note: all course resource materials are provided
- To view/download the Student Information Handbook, go to the Student Resources page
- To view/download the Complaints and Appeals Policy, go to the Student Resources page
- To view/download the Fee and Refund Policy, go to the Student Resources page
View our video demonstration of some of the practical skills covered at training:
Terms and Conditions
To view/download the Maxwell Training's Standard Terms and Conditions, go to the Student Resources page.
|Course Start Date||Time||Available Spaces||Cost||Single Booking||Corporate Booking|
|28 September 2021||07:30 am - 11:30 am||4||$126.08|
|5 October 2021||07:30 am - 11:30 am||10||$126.08|
|12 October 2021||07:30 am - 11:30 am||7||$126.08|
|19 October 2021||07:30 am - 11:30 pm||12||$126.08|
|26 October 2021||07:30 am - 11:30 pm||12||$126.08|
|2 November 2021||07:30 am - 11:30 pm||12||$126.08|
|9 November 2021||07:30 am - 11:30 pm||12||$126.08|
|16 November 2021||07:30 am - 11:30 pm||12||$126.08|
|23 November 2021||07:30 am - 11:30 pm||12||$126.08|
|30 November 2021||07:30 am - 11:30 pm||12||$126.08|
|7 December 2021||07:30 am - 11:30 pm||12||$126.08|
|14 December 2021||07:30 am - 11:30 pm||12||$126.08|
|21 December 2021||07:30 am - 11:30 pm||12||$126.08|
Contact us if you have any questions or to book over the phone.
Maxwell Training Pty Limited
Registered Training Organisation (RTO code 41350) delivering nationally approved training courses under the AQF.